Sunday, September 12, 2010

SFS knitting







I've been trying really hard to keep up on my SFS knitting and have signed up for and got a mentor...i need that accountability... my local yarn shop does not carry the regulation yarn, so i either have to order a bag of 10 balls (not bad, realy), or order via SFS... so here we have my first "kit" - the yarn is no longer officially used, and I used some of it to warp my loom; the Lambs Pride (3 balls/greyish in color), i believe is still used, but cant recall if its for regulation socks or leisure socks.. and finally - a BBS or big black stock on the needles... sadly, this yarn is no longer used and it may become a pair of socks for me... SFS socks have a 12" leg - then the heal... and then the foot.. and why oh why do soldiers have such large feet... i think every knitter wishes she had married a man with small feet...ok. loom is being stupid; no official yarn for SFS, so back to baby sweater knitting today.

No comments: