Thursday, September 9, 2010

Staying on Track

Well, I've had the best of intentions, really I have...Life just continues to get in my way.
I requested and got a mentor for my Socks for Soldiers group - just to stay on track, be accountable and have someone to report in to. It's been a bust. My LYS did not have in stock the regulation yarn (Regia #124), but I can order it thru the SFS group. IF I can remember my password to my old email account, which I can't. Tried too many times to guess last night and it locked me out for 12 hours! CRAP!

I set aside a realy cute baby sweater (the peanut is due 10/17) to knit up a beanie cap for a friend's b-day. Going to buy buttons tonight and then its in the mail...

I'll post pictures tonight of my SFS stuff, and some baby stuff...its all on my laptop at home.

No comments: