Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fiber Updates

Spinning: Not going so well. August's "Fiber of the Month" is silk. I have some in my stash, but still have not finished the bamboo (July's fiber). I have spun my Alpaca, but have not set the twist on the last little hank of yarn... I still have 100 lbs or so of raw fleece to clean, etc. Don't even get me started.

MS3: Went to KnitWits last night - got 8 balls of Patton's "Brilliant" - instead of beads, this stuff has a gold metalic thread in it. I know - I know - it's not lace yarn - I'll deal with it. I can see the stitches - and I am now using the written out chart, that helps.

KnitNight: It's tomorrow. Oh - crap -need to go bake cake - anyway - I did my 150 sts cast on, purled a row - so my homework is done!! Gotta go bake mini bunt cakes, totally forgot.

Harry Potter: I read until 11:30p last night. Can't recall what page I am on, but one of the Weasley boys lost his ear!! Yikes.

No comments: