Monday, November 12, 2007

Pay It Forward (update)

Some time ago I posted a "Pay It Forward" on this blog. The deal was, I would send a handmade something to the first 3 who said they would participate (ie send to others)... Just like the movie Pay It Forward (but with a happier ending). In my "in box" mail, I received an email from Devin, which reads:

As we move closer to the Holidays. I'm thinking more and more about good will, etc. And I have not forgotten about you - my pay it forward recipients. It order to make you something that you will actually will like- I need you to answer a few questions.

1. Are there any colors you hate?
2. Are there any colors that you adore?
3. It there a small project that you would not make for yourself- but that you would like to have?
4. During cold weather- do you need hats/scarfs/mittens? (This is a climate survey)
5. Is there something that you DON'T want you to make for you?
6. Fiber allergies?

So, to those of you who replied to my blog that you wanted to participate: Please cut and past Devin's little survey and post to your blog. I'll go blog snooping in the next few days and see what your replies are!!

TTFN!

No comments: