Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Knitting In Las Vegas!!


Made it there and back in Vegas this past weekend. Like the good geek that I am, I took knitting along - I had to try to get some MS3 knitting time in. I am about 10 rows away from finishing Clue 1 - and most are on clue 6.. I am behind a tiny bit. This is me and my sock (basic sock pattern from Yarn Harlot's book). My most amazing husband arranged for limo rides to and from the airport on our trip there and back. So, the sock got to ride in the limo too!! On the trip from the Vegas aiport to the hotel, we got a bottle of champagne and 2 long stem roses!! I am crazy busy packing tonight and leaving in the am for my conference. I'll post some pics when I get back. Oh the SP11 front, I have my pal and I have made contact. No word from my pal yet, but it's early. Have a great fiber filled weekend!!

No comments: