Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PS 11 Package Arrived Today!!

OMG!! A heavy box arrived today from my SP11 spoiler!! I got a book, for some light reading - one I have wanted, Knit Kimono, by Vicki Square and a TON of bath stuff, for a 'spa day' - how cool is that?? There was also a candle, some bath salts, a cute piggy note pad, etc. I'll do a proper post when I get back from my convention. I leave in the am (I am still at work now) and will be back home Saturday, about dinner time.

Thank you my SP spoiler. You are doing a fine job of spoiling me!! Oh ya.. I am famous for trying to reply to blog comments sent to my email account. (duh). I tried to reply to your post about Hufflepuff/and Griffendor... how funny, we are both doing the same two swaps. I guess you can say we are obsessive about knitting stuff. If you tell me you just cast on the duster on the cover of Interweave Knits in the last 72 hours - I'll fall out of my chair. Did you know that one of the podcasts I listed to (ready set knit?) is doing the duster as a KAL?? Gotta run, boss is walkin' my way...

1 comment:

Allison said...

CONGRATULATIONS on having the wedding done - I love the picture - they look so happy. I was really pissed though when your dogs threw me out of the wedding. I just wanted a free drink man! As to your SP 11 package - there is no better spoler than you! Are you coming to stitches in February? You can register on-line now. Cat Borhdi is teaching some sock classes!