Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A bit about my wand

Well, I am too thick to figure out how to cut and past the picture of my wand - so I'll just have to post here a little ditty about my wand, which is made from apple:

Apple:
It is an old English custom to drink to the health of the Apple tree with a good glass of cider all in hopes of encouraging the tree to produce a good crop next year. The apple tree symbolizes youth, beauty and innocence. Apple Wood wands are well suited for healing spells, and is an especially good kind of wand as it also helps to focus the energy very well. Apple wood wands tend to choose those who are slightly immature, or have a great youthful sprit. The wands tend to not respond well to those who do not fit it's temperament, and in fact are very unpopular among wand thieves as it tends to ignore the orders of others altogether. Apple's personality is Motherly Element:Water

so there you have it - I think apple makes a fine wood for wands

No comments: