Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My First Exam of the Year - HSKS4

The last few days have been hectic. Here is my first Hufflepuff House Quiz. I hope I do well:

1. How many members of Dumbledore’s Army are from Hufflepuff house?
I am honored to say we have 5! For such a small house, I think that's nice. Don't you??

2. Which famous member of Hufflepuff is related to Sirius Black? Bonus points for tell me how.
I had to check around on this one and get some dirt. Nymphadora Tonks is related to Sirius. They are second cousins. You know what I always say, you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family.

3. What is the name of the Hufflepuff house member sorted before Harry in PS?
Justin Finch-Flechley.

4. Who shared a recipe for Yule Logs?
Helga Lovegoods.

5. List the 3 Hufflepuffs that have listed in their blogs about their wands and what wood they are made of?
Cliodna Trelawney - Maple
Bella The Beautiful - Applewood
Antonia Marie dela Weasley - Mahogany.
Note to self: visit diagon alley this week. need supplies.

6. Who was locked out after forgetting the password?
the poor dear, it was Patunia Acromantula. I guess it's better than eating ear wax candies, don't you think??

OK. The exam is over and I am a bit less stressed. I need to get my muggle camera and take some pics... Guess what I did in my Potions class yesterday?? I ate PIGEON! I know - I know - kinda creepy, but you know what?? they taste good. So, if ya see any of those flying rats around Hogwarts - let me know... we'll have us a little BBQ!!

ttfn - off to some muggle event this evening - aren't they fasinating to watch??

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

OK I am not a Potter person... could never get through the first chapter of the first book. But... according to the last movie, Harry is Sirius Black's godson. I know some people who would consider that to be related. :p