Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SP 12 Q of the Week

Here are my answers to SP12 for this week:

1. What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit? I's say just about anyplace that is well lit.

2. What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect forknitting? I L-O-V-E love my clear gadget bag. I can see everything in it! I take it everywhere with me! What's inside: another must have is my folding scissors; a 6" cardboard laminated "Knitter's Annonymous" ruler; a sheep shaped tape measure (too cute); stick markers, several crochet hooks and some other odds and ends, the most useful - the small post it notes. I use them to leave myself notes on patterns, mark rows, hold the pattern to the dashboard of the car or to the seat ahead of me on an airplane (also, wedge the bottom of the pattern in the pocket and the top part in the closed tray table, use large paperclip to mark rows - works like a dream!! Oh, ya, and my "reader" glasses!! I'll knit abit without them, put them on and SHAAZAAMMM - I can see!

No comments: